Blood Run showcase at E3posted by shuwan, June 12, 2013, 4:00 pm, in 'Announcements'
Blood Run was showcased at E3 2013 by 100%indie!
QUOTE FROM “100% Indie” We’ve been gathering a roll of honor over the last few months to shine a spotlight on those people and studios that have been working hard to bring their awesome Android games to the Samsung Apps marketplace, and now we’re doing the same with some of their games…in public. About as public as anything in the games industry could ever hope to be, in fact!
We’ve booked two stands in the E3 online and mobile games pavilion where we’ll be showing off 10 indie games for each of the three days; 30 games in total.
ANDROID GAMESA number of games are now available on GooglePlay and Samsung App Store, check them out!
Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Prison Life RPG one month sales figures
- Prison Life RPG
- Prison Life RPG coming soon
- Apple TestFlight Beta Review Must know Tips
- Blood Run showcase at E3
- Again Car Drift Race 2
- Spider Egg Swing
- Blood Run
- Again Car Drift Race
- Alien Spaceship Quest
- DRAGON EVOLUTION iPhone/iPad
- SKY SETTLERS for iPhone and iPad
- Finding Santa Christmas Special
- Ninja Turkey Dashing War
- Rage Of Witches Halloween Tap tap Special