40962 posts
October 14, 2012, 3:46 pm
Reserved for Status:

Discontinued
prophesiser1

40962 posts
Introduction

The Dropdown of Death is a black hole told in legend that will literally devour all matter, energy, and spirit in the entire universe. However, this legendary recycler can only be opened by a power that is logically impossible to generate in the known universe.

For now, it remains a myth of old.

-----

Alahamphia, your home planet, is the planet of plenty.

Our world, Alahamphia, has it's elements governed by five powerful elementals.

-Inferno, elemental of fire and heat

-Aqual, elemental of water and ice

-Vestus, elemental of sky and wind

-Stellor, elemental of lightning and thunder

-Macron, elemental of earth

They are incarnates of the elements themselves, and have supreme strength over their respective incarnation. They are godly beings who never reveal themselves unless needed, since they have been sealed away under the planet. There is a highly known group who respects and follows the principles that the sealed-away elementals have given. All the members of this group have one final goal: to somehow break the seal that traps the true deities of the world. They are known as the Priests of Divine Elements.

-----

A large intergalactic society known as Millenium Corporations, is known for their universal domination with their technologies far exceeding any other, with an unbeatable army of super-robots. They possess the most of space up to date.

-----
prophesiser1

40962 posts
You are an Alahamphian who lives in the quiet village known as Board.

Board wasn't much, it was simply a fisherman's town with a bad swarm of Snake-wolves every fall. On Board, it would shine 3 months of the year, rain half the year, and snow the last quarter of the year.

Board wasn't exactly full of land, or magicians and warriors, or politicians, but it was still home for you. There is, however, a small team of protectors of the town known as Protectors of Board.

-----

The lack of worthy adventurers around Board made it impossible for you to grab onto a good map of the areas around Board. You only know that the Archedam Mountain Passes lie to the west, the forest of giant spiders to the south, the Main Inter-Alahamphian Road to the east, and the Jargon Lake to the north.

Maybe there were some people who had initially wanted to become Board's first adventurers, but most were scared off by spiders or eaten by snake-wolves.

Today, is the normal day of life in Board. Little do you know, you will soon be dragged into the adventure most villagers of Board have feared.
prophesiser1

40962 posts
Players

Username: Grmreaps
Name: Bort Atchun
Highest Proficiency: strength
Weapon: Two handed war hammer
Bio: Nick-named "Bort the Bear" in his old village. Made guard captain once he turn 18, he was of very high influence there. He was very pleasant to be around because of his light nature, but nonetheless made some enemies. The worst enemy was the former guard captain, Nicolai Jolansti, who feels Bort stole his job. Through numerous shadowy dealings, Nicolai got himself voted the new mayor of the town after the old one (suspiciously) died in his bed. Bort was banished by Nicolai, accused of murdering the previous mayor. Bort left without a fight, but after he heard that the fat, weak, corrupted Joshua Kornil was made new guard captain, he swore revenge. Bort will one day return to his old home (called Ralashad, after it's first leader) and defeat Nicolai and his servant Joshua.

Username: champion
Name: Fom Satton
Highest Proficiency: Spells
Weapon: Dagger
Bio: I was born in a wise family. We were highly popular here, but things changed. After my parents, I was left to be consulted by the villagers. However, I gained a reputation after curing the village leader. Here I am now.

Username: sirasa
Name: Shinigami Kurai
Highest Proficiency: Stealth
Weapon(s): Scythe
Bio: People used to call me a death god for wend someone died in the village I was always in the area and then one day they made me get out and I did since I was 5 years old now I shall have revenge and it will be bloody (the village I was in is called Sucubus).
prophesiser1

40962 posts
Masokaso
Brove Gowsh
Male
Age- 22
Moves quickly through many terrains
Uses kunais and spiked shoes
I have been the fastest runner in town for as long as I remember. I have been challenged by serious men and drunks, but none surpassed my speed. I did have limits, though, because I was challenged by a wise man who beat me. However, with my father's steel short sword, I killed him. I sold the blade for running shoes with spikes for terrain and kicking.

NPC's

Tom Brightstar
Male
Age- 16
Uses of elemental weaponry, preferably blades.
Uses Incarnadine, the Mystery Blade
Mysteriously orphaned at the age of two, he was raised by an elderly couple in the village of Board. With an unnatural proficiency with swords, he was elected as town defender. At the age of fourteen, he met Samuel, a wealthy student of magic who lived at the far side of Board. Tom didn't have much to do defending Board, as snakewolves and giant spiders rarely tried to attack. He discovered Incarnadine at a time when he split open a giant spider and discovered something that it did not ingest. A sword. Tom simply thinks that the blade is a beautifully decorated sword with some great durability.
prophesiser1

40962 posts

Samuel Oakenheart
Male
Age- 17
High knowledge of Magic, and even more in War Magic
Uses a Conjurer's Staff
He was adopted by a wealthy family at the age of 2. He dedicated himself to the study of magic, and also studied mass destructive war magic in secret. At the tender age of ten, he completed his magic study and went to an academy to finish his magic training. At the age of 15, he met Tom, the town defender of his town with a kind but naive disposition. Now, since he has completed his study in magic, he has decided to take his studies into advanced war magic, which he does not know will come in handy very soon.

----------
prophesiser1

40962 posts
[reserved]
prophesiser1

40962 posts
October 14, 2012, 4:13 pm
[reserved]
prophesiser1

40962 posts
October 14, 2012, 4:13 pm
[reserved]
grmreaps

5061 posts
October 14, 2012, 11:07 pm
Awesome!

prophesiser1

40962 posts
October 15, 2012, 2:19 am
Thanks, Grm! Now, let's start.

Tom Brightstar

I don't like sleeping in. But last night's hunt was long and tiring. Whatever, I'll still get up. After all, I wouldn't want to stay in if there's a chance for another great catch like last time.

I got up from bed, did a little morning exercise, and put on my studded leather armor. I decided that today I should train in fighting skills, so I left my hunting blade at home. (The hunting blade is a normal bronze sword, something different than Incarnadine.)
masokaso

23476 posts
October 15, 2012, 12:01 pm
Brove gowshbold text

Yaaaawn im bored sobored i had to say the aword yawn.i wish something eould wait icould gi climb the eifeltoweragain
sirasa

768 posts
October 15, 2012, 1:29 pm
(nice writing there definitly older then 11)
Shinigami Kurai
I had a nightmare about my previous village and decided to pick up my scythe and practice a bit so I put some training dummys in front of my house and slashed them one by one as I imagined blood was coming out of them.
prophesiser1

40962 posts
October 15, 2012, 1:41 pm
Tom Brightstar

I went on my usual town walk, where I simply walked around the village watching over all the villagers and patrolling for any animals that might steal out food.

As I went on my walk, I saw a middle-age looking man using a scythe to cut away at dummies.

Me: "Hello, Shinaga... Shinii... what was your name again? Oh well, have fun at those dummies!"
masokaso

23476 posts
October 15, 2012, 4:56 pm
(its obious the space bar is broken and some stupid spellchecker doesnt help get over it )
brove gowshi hope

well then now that i can put pauses between my words im going to talk to somebody!
prophesiser1

40962 posts
October 16, 2012, 4:34 am
Hmm...

(looks at list)

Champ? Grm? The FG has started.
masokaso

23476 posts
October 16, 2012, 9:00 am
Dangit proph my index finger hurts now I have to get the mouse
grmreaps

5061 posts
October 16, 2012, 9:43 pm
(Sorry, I haven't checked nob in a while)
Bort Atchun

Me: ...97...98...99...100!
I put my bed back down and try to find my whiskey bottle. As is my routine in the morning. Then I put my clothes on and walk outside. I see a man cutting apart the training dummies with a scythe.
Me: Hey! Leave some for me!
I run over and punch a training dummy, causing it to explode in a shower of straw and fabric.
Me: Try doing that with your fancy scythe!
prophesiser1

40962 posts
October 16, 2012, 10:36 pm
('Tis okay. :D Oooh, I have 4 eights in a row)

Tom Brightstar

Me: "Hiya Bort!"

I stride across the town for a while, greeting the villagers, as I usually follow my routine.

Then I saw something near the live meat storage. It was a black fur animal with a wolf-like body and the neck scaly green with a round head with sharp teeth.

Me: "A snake-wolf!"

I jumped on the snake-wolf and kicked it away from the building.

Me: "Go away!" :P

The snake-wolf quickly scampered away.
masokaso

23476 posts
October 17, 2012, 3:16 pm
brove gowsh

i was just climbing around on top of buildings when i noticed one heck of a weird animal

HELLLO FRIEND?

I JUMP down and tackle the creature and muzzle it imediantly with a rope

hahhahhahahha

i run away from it

View All Forums

Forum Categories